Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Did you know the Cross is both the salvation of this world and it's condemnation? Because Jesus took all the world's sins upon himself, yours and mine and everyone else who has ever lived, when they take them back off the Cross and choose them over Jesus' righteousness, there remains no more salvation for them for they reject the only salvation known to mankind.
Christians are they who choose to leave their sin on the Cross, where they mercifully are accepted. It's at the Cross that we declare we are dead and so weak in our sinful lifestyle (nature) that we cannot break free - we are dead in our sin and our only hope is the Blood of Jesus our beloved Christ.
I fall prostrate before the Cross in full acknowledgment that I need you, Jesus - only you can save me from this death, from my every act of rebellion. It's too late to save my body, but you can save my soul. I confess and leave every sin with you - by faith in you alone I will live with you forever. I trade my death , my sin, for your resurrection life and Jesus - thank you so much for what you've done for me and continue to do and will do. Amen. Selah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part two If we do not "cut off and cast away" during our times of Isolation  - that which displeases and offends The Lord, then H...