Monday, September 17, 2018

Over the years I've come to suspect
a truth my heart must not forget
You might say I've seen the light -
my wife, you see, is always right.
When I'm in the flesh, she's in the Spirit.
In my stubbornness, I refuse to hear it,
but if I'm honest with myself,
I can always tell -
she's right, I'm wrong,
if I'd just admit it, we'd get along
much better than we sometimes do
cause humility ain't my strong suit.
Yea, you might just say I've seen the light
cause my wife, she's always right
(and even when she's not,
I'm much better off,
just lettin' her have her way,
so I can live to breathe another day).

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...