Tuesday, October 2, 2018

I've decided to come out. I'm coming out of the closet. No more hiding who I really am. I'm going to proudly share my true identity with the whole world. I'm gay, meaning I'm happy. I'm happy that Jesus is my Savior and my God and I don't care who knows it. I'm coming out of my (prayer) closet. NO more denying who I really am. What I am.
We live in a generation where it's become more and more common for homosexuals (who like to be called "gay", who want to convince us they are happy being gay), to "come out", or put another way, to "come out of the closet" and openly declare their homosexuality. Indeed, many are proud of their homosexual lifestyle. They hold marches and rallies to openly display their homosexuality. Well I say it's high time Christians came out of their closets (some call them churches) and openly declare their love for Christ and his love for, well, everyone! NO more "secret Christianity" confined within the four walls of a church, or home. Let's be openly proud of our mighty God! Let's demonstrate his power before the whole world. Let's confront the prophets of Baal in our day and show them who's boss. Let's sing His praises openly in public! Let's make a "Jesus pride" day and let's march in every city in every state in every country. If they can openly celebrate their perversions, we can openly celebrate Jesus' righteousness. We can rejoice publicly in his goodness and graciousness. They are no longer ashamed of their sin, let us not be ashamed of godliness and holiness. I say, Christian, come out! Come out of your closet today! Join me in celebrating our "Jesusness"! Hallelujah! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 I heard the Spirit say - " Isolation: Degradation or Consecration "?  He told me there are two kinds of Isolation  - one from the...