Sunday, May 5, 2019

Jesus spoke extensively of the Day of Judgment and we, I proclaim, are now in that day, the "Day of Vengeance of our God; to comfort all who mourn", "to appoint to them that mourn in Zion, to give to them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness" and I am called to "raise up the former desolations" and "repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations" and men shall call me "the minister of our God", "For I the Lord love judgment" "and I will direct  their work in truth" and my seed the Lord has blessed and "I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for He has clothed me with the garments of Salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments and as a bride adorns herself with jewels". My jewels are the wisdom and knowledge He gives me. I seek the perfume of His presence "for we are unto God a sweet savour (taste or smell) of Christ, in them that are saved and in them that perish: to the one we are the savour of death unto death; and to the other the savour of life unto life."
Oh how God sees every injustice committed every day! He is quickly coming to comfort those that mourn in Zion. He will not leave the wicked unpunished. We are now in a season of judgments. Hurricane Harvey was just the beginning. 911 was a prophetic call to America to repent and turn from her wicked ways. It was a call to exchange pride for humility, yet she would not. I alone, to my knowledge, declared the truth of the twin towers - they represented the pride and arrogance of Man. They represented a modern day tower of Babel, they represented Babylon "the great whore" who seduced men int buying and selling instead of freely receiving and freely giving as love does for all mankind. When those twin towers of trade fell, it was a prophecy of Babylon's soon coming fall "and the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication with her and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning, standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, alas, alas, thet great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come>(If a thousand years is as to the Lord as one day, then one hour is 41.66 years) And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her for no man buyeth their merchandise anymore". Babylon's god is self and it's worshipped with money. No wonder the merchants mourn. Satan's system taught them to focus of self, to "get" money, possessions, for self. Jesus' system is the exact opposite - we sacrifice self on behalf of others. Love gives, not takes. "For God so loved the world that He gave". The towers falling were a sign showing America "I will exalt the humble but abase the proud". O my people, even as I see judgment, I see this scripture has come to pass - "And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many". These are they that prophesied in His name but knew Him not. These are they which have "healed the hurt of my people slightly, saying, peace, peace, when there is no peace". Even as I prophecy of the coming judgments, they say I am a false prophet. They falsely represent God saying a loving God would not send a hurricane, a loving God would not harm people - they do not know that the people brought it upon themselves. What did America do with all it's wealth and prosperity? What is America's dream? To get and consume more and more and more. We do give to the needy, but we don't give as the widow, sacrificially. Our heart's mandate in America is to live as comfortable a life as we can till we die, it is not to live the gospel in obedience to Christ "From the least of them even unto the greatest of them, every one is given to covetousness, (inordinately or wrongly desirous of wealth or possessions, greedy) and from the prophet even to the priest every one deals falsely". God offers them a path out of the mess they're in, He offers them "the good way" for them to "walk therein" where they shall "find rest for your souls. But they said "we will not walk therein". 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...