Friday, June 14, 2019

Part Two


Now to all those in Babylon God says "My people, go ye out of the midst of her, and deliver ye every man his soul from the fierce anger of the Lord". And this is the word to all fleeing from religion, to all humbling themselves to receive truth in the inward parts - "Therefore also NOW, saith The Lord, turn you even to Me with all your heart, and with fasting, and with weeping, and with mourning: and rend your heart and not your garments and turn unto The Lord your God - for He is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repenteth Him of the evil", "Gather the people", "Let the priests, the ministers of the Lord, weep between the porch and the altar and let them say "Spare your people O Lord, and give not Your heritage to reproach, that the heathen should rule over them; wherefore should they (the heathen) say among the people, where is their God?"
And my heart is gladdened, as I am burdened like never before for my people, the Koreans, as I intercede for the North Koreans as well as the South, God says in verse 20 "But I will remove far off from you the northern army and will drive him into a land barren and desolate - his stink will come up, his ill savor shall come up, because he has done great things" - his wickedness is very great. I believe, as I sit here writing within 175 miles of the North Korean border, the "Northern army" he will remove is the massive North Korean army, and "him" whom He will drive away because he stinks is Kim Jong Un.....and soon, the land of the North shall be rid of the stench of him. All these many years that religion has robbed us of a healthy, vibrant, victorious, living relationship with our living God, shall be restored (vs. 25). And, oh rejoice mightily, in this "Day of the Lord" "it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the Name of The Lord shall be delivered: for in Mt. Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the Lord has said, and in the remnant whom the Lord shall call".
If ever there was deliverance needed for God's people, it is now - both in Mt. Zion (the Church) and in Jerusalem (Israel). The name of the Lord, in Babylon, had no power to deliver, when called upon from hearts full of wickedness and unbelief, but from Mt. Zion, wherein is God's Holy mountain, sanctified by His presence, a heart that welcomes Him, not religion's version of Him, shall mightily be delivered forevermore.

I've been rending my heart before the Lord a lot lately, declaring my wickedness, how hopelessly lost and depraved I am without Him. I am not known because I do not deserve to be known. When and if I publish, I shall do so under "that disciple whom Jesus loves" - my old name shall be heard no more.

Oh God! How you long to love them! Not from afar but up close and personal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...