Sunday, August 11, 2019

Part two


Just as Jesus said "You will surely say Physician - heal yourself" so is one close to me saying now. They are saying "why behold the note that is in your brother's eye, but perceive not the beam that is in your own eye?" As long as my old man is still alive, they will not receive from the New. I truly desire to fulfill Luke 4:18 in my days, in my life. This is not a fantasy, it's my heart - not to point our faults to put people down but to build them up. Not to say "I'm better" but "you can be better". I want all my brethren, wherever they may be, to be free "Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty." "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge" shall become  My people who are "filled with the knowledge of His will, in all wisdom, and spiritual understanding" (not carnal understanding), no, my people will "walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every work, and increasing in the knowledge of God".
This is God's word for this time, for this season - Hear and take notice - "Come My people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut the doors about you: hide yourself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast. For behold, the Lord cometh out of His place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity; the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain. In this day the Lord with His sore and great and strong sword shall punish Leviathan the piercing serpent, even leviathan that crooked serpent, and he shall slay the dragon that is in the sea."
Leviathan is the pride of men, that they would dare to join with Satan and not our God, that they would believe the lie that they are acceptable gods, apart from God. They will indeed inherit the kingdom they've built and desired, a kingdom without Christ anywhere to be found except in submission to them. And this kingdom is called Hell and it will be cast into the lake of fire, far from the God the despise "Woe to the crown of pride" for all who wear this crown, who exalt themselves - above God's will, will be humbled, will be brought low, even unto Hell, while those who abase themselves, who humble themselves, will be lifted up on high, even unto Heaven. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...