Friday, December 20, 2019

I'm on the train and i see a Korean man reading his Bible. I say to him "did you learn anything today?" He doesn't understand me but he points to his Bible and says "Samuel", then he says "David", and the Holy Spirit quickens this to me - Prophets birth Apostles,  and they can remove them from office too, as God pleases. God has a "checks and balances " system in place, in his kingdom . It took an Apostle to rebuke an Apostle - but prophets may do it too. We need to care for each other enough to give and receive rebukes from one another .


"My own comfort is not my priority" he said.
"Well, what is your priority?" she asked.
"The welfare of my spirit and soul " he replied .

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...