Friday, March 27, 2020

I saw Him approaching
   and I instantly knew
      He was vastly different from me and you

His eyes.....they stood out...more than anything else
and He had a crowd following = too many to tell.
What's this?
Can it really be?
He's.....he's ......he's coming to me?
What did he just say?
Will I be made whole today?
Impossible! Why bother?
I have no man to carry me to the water!
Don't bother me with anymore of your silly talk....
What? Rise, take up my bed, and walk?!
Wait! What's this I'm feeling?
Oh my God! My body's healing!
I can walk! I can run!
Oh my God! Thank you!
Thank you for what you've done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...