Thursday, June 4, 2020

When the water flows,
You gotta go!
Where the water flows,
You gotta go!
When the water leaves the womb
         you gotta go too!
And ever after may we deliver
ourselves into God's mighty river.
We must stay submerged
in God's presence and Word.
Wherever the Spirit flows,
we must also go.
I want to be in the deepest part of His flow,
till i no longer have over my life
any semblance of control.
I want to be swept along,
completely helpless, ever drawn
deeper, closer to You
     my rest and my refreshing -
            my life's richest blessings,
                   my God, who never stops confessing
His love for me,
                              ever seeking intimacy....

May i ever be
                        in the midst of the Deep
so deep
                        in my God's Spirit so sweet.

May i never return to that which i learned......

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...