Thursday, December 31, 2020

Ode to 2020

 

Goodbye 2020 -

the year that, well, wasn't too funny.

I'll remember you for quite awhile, 

cause man, you were full of trials!

I lost a kidney.

But i gained deeper intimacy. 

Circumcision of the heart

is way more important than any body part!

Of course you brought the plague.

We all dealt with it in different ways.

Some got angry, really got mad.

Some just got closer to their heavenly dad.

I remember some good times,

as we're nearing your end -

I've met and enjoyed some precious new friends. 

I have to believe what i should  -

that all that's happened is for our good,

because our heavenly Father loves us so,

but 2020, man am i glad to see you go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...