Friday, January 8, 2021

 The Cross is on their roofs,

but notbin their hearts.

They don't desire truth

in their inward parts.

They pray for their will to be done, not Mine.

They trample underfoot My bread and My wine.

Their agenda is clear -

They want Me far away, not near.

But lo! I draw close,

saith The Lord of Hosts,

and My judgments ride withbMe.

Soon all men will see -

I am not well represented by "Christianity"


My disciples, My beloved, faithful ones,

those who bear the mark of My Son,

full of My Spirit, full of My zeal,

will no longer remain hidden

for soon I'll reveal,

To all who love darkness,

to their everlasting shame and defeat,

they'll see how I reward

those in love with Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part two If we do not "cut off and cast away" during our times of Isolation  - that which displeases and offends The Lord, then H...