Tuesday, February 2, 2021

 And I told you when I found you

that I'd take you and surround you

with the love that your heart's needin'

but you still aren't quite believin'

that you are worth the love I shed

when I died, when I bled,

when i rose, from the dead.

I did it all for you!

You're worth it, it's true!

I'll take your death - 

you take my life.

I'll call you blessed,

I'll give you sight,

I'll heal your heart,

I'll make you right,

and when I'm done

you'll stand clean and new

and I'll forever be

so very proud of you! 

You who has endured 

until the very end,

My bride so pure,

My lover, my friend.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...