Thursday, April 22, 2021

 Is your love for Me a secret to all you meet?
Is the love we share a secret love affair? 
Do you wear My Word as a ring around your heart for all to see?
Or is our relationship one you're hiding?
Who is it you're trying to please?
People or Me?
Are you ashamed of our love?
Do you show it enough?
Think upon questions such as these -
you who declare your love for Me.
Will you declare your love for Me quite publicly?
Even among the multitude who hate Me so?
Or will you deny Me before the Cock thrice crows?
Do you have respect for men and their acceptance?
Do you fear what they can do more than My judgments?
Oh do not fear what man can do to you -
for it only affects your flesh and it's temporary, 
While I AM the landlord of Heaven and Hell,
I decide for eternity where all souls will dwell.
"Whosoever therefore shall confess Me before men
(and He doesn't just mean wearing a t-shirt or bracelet with His name on it)
Him will I confess also before My Father which is in Heaven. But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before My Father which is in Heaven."

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 I heard the Spirit say - " Isolation: Degradation or Consecration "?  He told me there are two kinds of Isolation  - one from the...