Sunday, May 30, 2021

 I live the miraculous life you've heard about in your dreams.
I walk among the clouds that the mountains envy.
I ride upon the high places of the earth,
where the wind and the cloud join to give birth,
For the latter rain shall be greater
than all that you've known -
May your faith be a womb
through which my will is grown.
I stedfastly refuse to be a servant of men -
I am reserved for the Most High
who has anointed me and sends -
I've known things that make the angels jealous,
for i know Him in a way they never will,
For I'm called to be His Ruth,
for His desires to fulfill.
I search with Him for the stones of darkness.
I return to Him rejoicing,  my bosom full of sheaves,
thanking Him for all that I am and ever shall be.

The only hands that are truly clean
are those nailed to the Cross with Me.
The only heart that is truly pure
is the heart given to Me, be assured....

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...