Thursday, July 29, 2021

Let us lift up our hearts with our hands
unto God in the Heavens
For the Gold has become dim
The most fine gold has changed -
so that it cannot reflect Him.
The precious sons of Zion,
are now lowly esteemed.
In our watching we have watched
for a nation that could not save us -
The USA is ruled by men,
not the One who made us
For our father's have sinned and are not
and we have borne their iniquities.
Servants have ruled over us,
no one brings deliverance,
The joy of our hearts is ceased,
yet we are blind to our sinful condition 
We have shed all inhibitions -
We speak openly
of things that should not be
and the Prophet and the Priest deal falsely.
The fruit of their thoughts is rotten indeed.
The harvest is passed, the summer is ended,
and we are not saved, we are not mended.
Their habitation is in the midst of deceit,
through deceit they refuse to know Me,
they have walked after the imagination of their own heart,
rather than walk in My integrity.
Consider ye and call for the mourning women -
let them make haste and take up a wailing for thee -
that, at the last,
                                    You shall truly seek after Me
                                    Not the religious trappings
                                    that use My word and My name
                                    but do not honor Me

And when you seek Me
you shall find Me
When you search for Me with all your heart
For I am with thee to save thee
though I make a full end of all nations 
I will not make a full end of thee,
but I will correct thee in measure
and not leave thee unpunished 
because My punishment and correction 
will lead your heart to My perfection. 
I will restore health unto thee
because they called you an outcast
saying "this is Zion whom no man seeks after"
Well beloved, I seek those who seek Me,

Who is this who engages his heart
                                                       to approach unto Me?
I have loved you with an everlasting love,
with lovingkindness have I drawn thee,
so say now -
                          "Let us arise and go up to Zion,
                            unto the Lord our God
                           And say  O lord, save Thy people!"

And your soul shall be as a well-watered garden,
and you shall sorrow no more at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...