Monday, January 10, 2022

 Last night at Freedom Church here in South Korea,  as we were caught up in the Spirit in prayer and Intercession- i heard this from the Lord...

I HAD TO REMOVE TRUMP BECAUSE THEY MADE AN IDOL OUT OF HIM. They were speaking his name more than Mine -
No man can save you - haven't you learned this by now? Have I not said do not put your trust in men? Even men I raise up for My plans and purposes? Get your eyes off flesh! Put them on Me, in the Spirit,  where they belong, and I will reveal My plan of salvation for your people long lost. I will send My Moses', I will send My Joseph's,  only do not put your faith in them for it is I who sent them. They are to point you to Me and Me alone, never themselves.  False saviors will bask in your glory and attention.  True instruments sent by Me will always direct your worship and adoration to Me, where it belongs, for I alone deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...