Thursday, February 24, 2022

 When all is said and done 
  you have to walk the walk my son.
 You have to do what I say
  not just say what I've done,
 not just see Me in others,
  but see Me working in you.
 You have to be
   the son I've called you to be.
 In order to fulfill your destiny,
  your flesh must submit
    to My holiness,
       in order to escape the second death. 
 Your mind must bow low,
    in humility to sow
       the seed of My Word
          in others, you know.
 You must come from the right heart
   when approaching others  -
 For My Word spoken from the wrong heart
   will do more harm than good.
 Satan speaks My words too,
   but look at his fruit.
 So many think because they quote My Word,
   they should be heard,
But it's only when My Word comes from a transformed heart
   that a tongue should My Word impart......

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 I heard the Spirit say - " Isolation: Degradation or Consecration "?  He told me there are two kinds of Isolation  - one from the...