Sunday, April 24, 2022

When i was a child of about five-
My mother told me something to make me wise,
she'd look at me sternly, look me right in the eye
and say "now son, if you want to stay alive"
but to this day
I still don't understand the next thing she'd say, 
cause i still don't know - 
What does it mean to "hayve"?
How can i be it, if i don't know what "it" is?
I'd walk around thinking "is hayve easy or hard"?
But no matter how much i craved,
the meaning of "hayve",
She'd only tell me again and again-
"young man -  BEHAVE"!
Be hayve? I know be happy, i know be good,
but how do i be hayve? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part two If we do not "cut off and cast away" during our times of Isolation  - that which displeases and offends The Lord, then H...