Wednesday, May 25, 2022

 "And Moses said to God, Behold, when I come to the children of Israel, and shall say to them, the God of your Father's has sent me to you; and they shall say to Me, What is His name? What shall I say to them? And God said to Moses, I AM THAT I AM.

And The Lord spoke to me, and He said, tell My people I am THAT, I am
I am your healer, I AM!
I am your savior, I am!
I am your deliverer, I am!
I am the King of kings, I am!
I am the Lord of lords, I am!
I am your provision, I am!
I am The Great Shepherd, I am!
I am the Bread of Life, I am!
I am the Book of Life, I am!
I am the Water of Lige, I am!
I am the Lily of the Valley, I am!
I am the Rose of Sharon, I am!
I am whoever or whatever you need at this very moment, I am!
For each moment inhabits eternity 
and each moment was designed by Me
to reveal My glory to those who know Me,
I am all sufficient, all knowing, all powerful,  all AUTHORITY,  I AM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...