Thursday, January 12, 2023

 Without love
 all we think our lives
 are worthy of
 profit us nothing 

Love suffers long
does not keep a record
of wrongs

Love is kind
allows no evil thoughts
to enter it's mind

When it sees it's brother blessed
it envies not his happiness 

yes

.....for so long love seemed
but a mist covered, distant,
unattainable dream

till love reached out
his nail scarred hand
and rescued this fallen man....

Oh, love does not misbehave! 
Rejoices not in things depraved
reaches out to all to save
Jesus still weeps today 

Love does not our hearts puff up
but humbles us when he comes to sup

Love bears me over
the river of filth
i once was drowning in 

Love gave his blood
to cover my
rebelliousness and sin

Love believed in me
when i didn't believe in love
Love continues to hope for my best
when all hope has left my breast
Love continues to love me
when all i deserve is death
Love endures,  is strong and sure,
when i am frail
For love, my God,
                                  NEVER FAILS 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...