Monday, February 20, 2023

 You run and hide.
You can't admit
You're own demise 
is counterfeit 

To paradise you've been restored,
yet even there you hide from The Lord. 

What will you do, 
when He desires you?

The Lord can see
behind your fig leaf.
He's wondering too - 
where are you?
"You belong here -  by my side,
so why, dear one, are you trying to hide?
I don't see the sin you see,
You're altogether lovely         
                                                               to Me.

So don't run away,
no, turn to me and say,
By Your side, Lord, i will stay....."


Even when I'm a disgrace, 
i will stay in the place,
where i'm beholding Your face.
Forgive my wandering heart,
help me to hit the mark,
of the high calling in Christ 
and not miss     the true purpose        of this life.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...