Wednesday, April 5, 2023

 One eye cries                         but the other won't 
 Part of me's died                   but the other lies
How long will I be double-minded?
Part seeing clearly  -  the other part blinded?
Oh I don't want to be 

                              Yours   -   partially...

It's all or nothing,  this I know -
for the Bible tells me so.
I really wish i would become 
like a child with his head on Your bosom.
I wish I had become the man whom
you desired when You formed me in the womb  -
not this wretched creature, with one foot in paradise, 
while the other half of my soul is still worldly-wise.

I wish I was innocent 
                  of all I've done and seen
I wish I was ignorant 
                  of what has made me unclean 


says i,
                      living the curse of

                                        .......the wavering


lamenting without repenting.........avails nothing 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 I heard the Spirit say - " Isolation: Degradation or Consecration "?  He told me there are two kinds of Isolation  - one from the...