Wednesday, May 17, 2023

 I remember 
young (er)
tentative 
just getting to know each other 
exploring the moment 
and each other's psychs
feeling each other's feelings 
meeting my mother for the first of four times
and my GG - the only time
Who thought getting married and immediately going on a road trip was a good idea?
If we're still married after a week in a car together,  we'll always be married. 
All we really have in common is  - 
we both have lips
(and Christ).
And we love to read cheap fiction paperbacks. 
And we like to travel (not always together).
Hey - we're a little slow in here tonight!
Bob Evan's Pot roast sandwich-  what a delight!
Experiencing new experiences with you - is nice!
Guess what I'm trying to say is  - I'm glad you're my wife!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 I heard the Spirit say - " Isolation: Degradation or Consecration "?  He told me there are two kinds of Isolation  - one from the...