Friday, June 2, 2023

 I'm reading Luke 21:16  -  "And you shall be betrayed both by parents,  and brethren,  and kinfolks, and friends",  and I look back at my life and I realize I have been betrayed by all of these -  I really have. At times I've felt as if I'm "hated of all men". I've certainly never been the most popular guy around.  In Ireland  -  my ministry mirrored the Lord's   -  the first two years we had tremendous favor among the people  -  but the third year, many turned on us. I realize now the enemy cannot commit the sin of  betrayal, only the above list can. Yet I go on to read   "In your patience possess your souls" and I rejoice  that I am counted worthy to suffer for His name's sake.  This is not to deny there are times when I've spoken or acted out of my flesh, but a lot of what I've endured has been because of the call of God on my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part two If we do not "cut off and cast away" during our times of Isolation  - that which displeases and offends The Lord, then H...