Wednesday, July 26, 2023

 I sit in judgment of my fellow poets, for
 by saying so, openly, I invite them
 to sit in judgment of me.
 Which they would have done anyway 
  without admitting it
    but I disagree 
         with their reveries
               too often trying too hard
                      to sound witty
or as if their conundrums
held anyone's interest but their own
still, ego will not permit them
   the option of not stringing 
     syllables together and
      sharing them for all to
       wonder why?
but  - if ill-spoken
  perhaps still, their memory
means more to them
than the embarrassment 
    of sharing it......

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 I heard the Spirit say - " Isolation: Degradation or Consecration "?  He told me there are two kinds of Isolation  - one from the...