Wednesday, December 27, 2023

 I cannot see what I am not looking for. 
If I focus only on what my flesh adores  -
The higher realm, the "state of being"
my soul is called to explore, 
will never be mine  - but will remain a closed door.

For in that realm there are two heavens
besides the one i can see  -
To get through to the third (spirit) realm,
I must go through the second (soul) realm,
and there are found demons of every sort, stripe and size;
all wanting me to compromise, 
and settle for and in the second heaven
so I will never realize
who i am and who I'm to be,
all wanting me 
to remain there, far short of that good, clean air
where the Holy Spirit takes me by the wing
and shows me holy things  -
Where my soul's suffering 
is worth eternal blessings...
Where I'm redeemed fully by The Lamb's blood,
the Lamb who loves me,
and does not leave me
hungry

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...