Thursday, June 20, 2024

 I wrote the following in 2018  -

My daughter Tiffany is more righteous than i.  Her spirit is so sensitive.  She abhors violence.  She refuses to watch movies or TV shows with violence in them. This world is obsessed with violence   - the News reports on it incessantly  - they revel in it. They're entertained by it  - endless TV shows and Movies full of death, bloodshed,  violent murders, guns, knives, bombs, tortures  -  constant fighting   - it's sickening.  Here in South Korea,  over 80 % of movies shown on cable are full of death and violence.  I too, am finally getting sick of it. I think I'll follow in my daughter's footsteps. 

Yup, since I wrote that, I've given up almost completely watching movies and TV. I might watch a movie in a theater once a year, usually a Christian release. I no longer watch TV at all. I try to commune with the Lord almost exclusively. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Many pastors will only accept people into their congregation who they feel smarter than and who they have authority over. These pastors are...