Friday, August 9, 2024

 The following was written in 2018 but is being shared now for the first time.

 Much change is coming....
.....to the world and the worldwide Body of Christ.  As God wraps His loving arms around His Bride, as He hides her in the cleft of the Rock  - as the door to the gentiles closes, the final judgment of this world is upon us.

As for me and my house, I'd rather welcome change  than dread it. I'd rather embrace the Holy Spirit's leadership than reject it. During the upheavals to come, it is imperative our faith remains strong   - with our hearts fixated on Him  - and our minds too. We'll desperately need that "perfect peace" He promises us, in the dark days ahead.

I'd rather change in every way i need to, rather than fight it and miss the destiny and calling God has graciously prepared for me. I want to change, I need to change   - for the better, as this world continues to change for the worse. 
I like change. It's part of my spiritual DNA, i think. I've never lived in one place for more than five years.....in my entire life. I've never kept the same job for more than four years, either. I'm 53. Think about it.

I want to change from glory to glory. The glory of the God who changes not  - is what i seek. He changes not, but i must. I don't want to remain in the Chrysalis. While this world goes up in flames  - i want to go up in the blaze of his glory  - i want to be consumed by the fire of the Holy Spirit   - i want to be burned beyond recognition  - i want to become so holy, so like Him, i can't be recognized anymore. 

"FOR OUR GOD IS A CONSUMING FIRE"

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Many pastors will only accept people into their congregation who they feel smarter than and who they have authority over. These pastors are...