Friday, December 11, 2009

The Lord goes before us in everything we do
He is our example in all He’s called us to
Before you loved Me – I first loved you
And My love for you is perfect, Just and true
For I love you with all My heart,
All My mind, My soul, My strength
I love you with a perfect love
The width and breadth and length
You cannot measure – it has no end
If you now love Me, to this degree,
It will pay Eternal dividends
For our love will last for Eternity


Truly Lord, You have the pre-eminence among us
We’ve been loved by Your Grace
We’ve been graced by Your Love



Col:1:18

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 I heard the Spirit say - " Isolation: Degradation or Consecration "?  He told me there are two kinds of Isolation  - one from the...