Thursday, December 10, 2009

Sought

Driven by forces beyond my control
I struggle to maintain a touchable soul
Oh
oh
oh
oh


Here in the midst of my deepest thought

I sense that I am still being sought

I am sought


Who is it that seeks to know me?
Oh my God can it be? Can it be?
After all my failings? My sins? My frailties?
Do not my repentings make You weary?

And yet You would still
know me?



Isa:7:13













Will the Son of man find faith the second time around?
In what condition will your heart be found, be found,
the second time around?

God’s Spirit is brooding still over the water’s of this earth –
Bringing forth new life through the wonder of new birth.

Darkness is fleeing still from the Glory of His Light
The devil and his kingdom is still being put to flight

God is still creating man in His own likeness
Through the Lord Jesus Christ who alone is righteous

Can you still believe?
The mountains cast into the sea,
The Life of God is yours for free
With the faith as a mustard seed,
Oh can you still believe?
Yea, can you still believe?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...