Monday, January 11, 2010

There,
on the backs of butterfly’s wings
The Spirit of God is whispering

I Am
Oh yes, I Am

And each glorious sunset
And each baby’s first breath
All speak as loudly as this rock

I Am
Oh yes, I Am

You don’t have to look too hard to see Me,
Just look at My handiwork, My creation’s beauty
And from the stars to the ground
My voice resounds
And in My highest achievement –
Woman and man
I Am Oh yes I AM!

Psa:33:5
Eph:3:9


My wife Sheryl and I were with our young daughters, Tiffany and Karianna when we came across a TV program where some Christian
Scientist types were showing that they had discovered the entire English alphabet, one letter at a time, on the wings of butterflys! Amazing!
Not to mention the numbers one through nine and certain Hebrew letters! Only our God could know, thousands of years before it would happen, that the English language would one day become what it is and put it on butterflys! Just to laugh with us and show us how cool He is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Many pastors will only accept people into their congregation who they feel smarter than and who they have authority over. These pastors are...