Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Love will catch you (when you fall)

Ever since Adam’s heart first beat
Your love for man – it’s been so sweet.
Truly You love us.

You desired to create our human race still
Though You knew men would with hate be filled.
Truly You love us!

Christ Jesus, our precious connection
To our Holy Father – such wonderful affection
has reached farther than love has ever reached before.
One day You arrived at a strange and distant shore,
to rescue us, to be to us an open door,
to prove to Your world though we’ve forsook You one and all,
that yes Lord, You are Love and
You have caught us in our fall.




II


So my desire Jesus, is by Your Spirit to conceive
With Your seed Lord, planted deeply within me
but first I must trust and in this I must believe –
Truly You love me!

Now come oh my Lord, You are my pursuit!
Let me bear Your seed that Your house I may fill with fruit
Fruit of Your Spirit, full of Your sweet juice
Oh Father that Your Kingdom may echo anew
With the sound of Your children rejoicing in You!
Truly Lord, we love You!



III


In the cool of the day,
In a thousand tiny ways,
May Thy second Adam’s seed,
The souls that You have freed,
Serve You in Word and in Deed.
May those lonely garden paths
Know the weight of many feet
Daily as we walk with You
Daily as we talk with You,
In us may Your Joy be complete.


Have Your way once again,
You have caught us dearest Friend,
You have caught us in our fall,
Love has won after all.


Selah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part two If we do not "cut off and cast away" during our times of Isolation  - that which displeases and offends The Lord, then H...