Tuesday, February 16, 2010

As many as I love, I rebuke and I chasten
that your maturity and your purity I may hasten
My Son, despise not the chastening of The Lord
nor faint when you are rebuked of Him;
For as a son in whom He delights He cleanses from all sin
And whom The Lord loves, He chastens from within
He makes sore and binds up
He wounds and His hands make whole
He draws us close and finds us perfect in His sight –
this is our goal
Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty Hand of God
that He may exalt you in due time
For I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction
I have formed you without contradiction
My heart’s purpose for you never wavers, never doubts –
I will have you for Myself
You will always be My pleasure and I will always be your reward
I rejoice in You, Lord, forevermore
Our love song will always be sung as the Universe we explore -


The Lord is my Universe
My never-ending story
Jesus is my galaxy
My delight and my glory
He is my yesterday my
Today and tomorrow
He gives hope and joy
In exchange for every sorrow
The Lord is my breath, my victory over death, my happiness


Job:5:18
Isa:48:10

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...