Monday, February 15, 2010

Go Deeper

The deeper the roots go
The greater the water’s flow
Tell yourself, this will keep
Deep calls out to Deep.

So wake from your sleep
Cry out to Me
Release those tears if you want to weep
And quench this thirst
That only I can satisfy
So come to Me and meet with Me
Face to face and eye to eye
Go Deeper

Oh I desire nothing else
And no one else but you My lover
You My dove, you my deep spring well
Pure and clean and one with Me
Oh let us never be incomplete
Not so shallow anymore
But when you call to Me
As deep to deep, well I answer
Go deeper
lower yourself
Go deeper
humble yourself
rise from your slumber

Go deeper
Psa:42:7
S.O.S:5:2

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...