Sunday, February 21, 2010

Come Fly with me

Oh God made our spirits
to soar with Him in the Heavens above
We are one with Him oh hear it
One with Him, His Spirit of Love

His Spirit is as the Wind
which blows over the whole face of the earth
and I and you in Him
find freedom and flight
through the wonder of our second birth

Oh, come fly with me
For we are free,
Free to fly where He has flown,
Free to see as we are shown,
Free to know as we are known

As He cannot be contained
Neither can we, in His name
Know bonds or boundaries
For our spirits cannot be chained

So come now, fly with me,
Come on now, try with me
Just believe and spread your wings
As the fowl of the air
Come fly with me, I’ll meet you there
Soar high with me in this love affair…


Gen:1:20
Rev:19:17

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 I heard the Spirit say - " Isolation: Degradation or Consecration "?  He told me there are two kinds of Isolation  - one from the...