Saturday, February 20, 2010

You call Me Lord and Lord so I am
but from henceforth I now call you friends
for a servant knows not whether his master is coming or going
but to My friends great mysteries I’m revealing and I’m showing
And from My friends I will choose My Eternal Bride
And from her there is nothing I will conceal or hide
She has the privilege of knowing Me – the Most High
More intimately than any other creation of Mine
She will be My equal in all ways but one
She will never be greater than My first born Son
But with Him she’ll sit on His Holy Throne
And all knowledge and all wisdom will by her be known
I love her with all My heart, soul and strength
And Eternity cannot contain the breadth or the length
of My Love for My Bride
I’ll forever serve her with pride
My Bride is My Joy, the reason I live
The reason I gave all I had to give
I’m excited beyond words, yes it’s true
When you , My Bride, love Me
the way I love you.



Joh:15:15

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...