Thursday, February 18, 2010

The days of thy sojourning in thy weary wilderness
The days of thy mourning in thy times of great distress
Are over are over.
For you are now called “Sought Out”
Who once was called “Forsaken”
You are now called “Married”
Who was abandoned and not taken
No more will you be desolate
No more will you be upset
But now you shall not forget –
My delight is in you It’s you I’m married to
My Holy people, My redeemed
Things are not as they’ve seemed
But are becoming as you have dreamed
You shall be satisfied with the fatness of the land
I’ve brought you to
And My Peace, like a River, in this land will flow through
And I will gather all nations and tongues
That they may see the Glory of My Holy One
And your seed and your name
Before Me shall always remain
And the most low
shall dwell with the Most High
and all tears shall be wiped from their eyes…



From the One who inspired
Isaiah 62 and 66.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...