Saturday, February 20, 2010

I counsel you to buy from Me
gold tried in the Fire
purify every desire
and buy white raiment
that you may not lament
your nakedness on the Day of Judgment
And I counsel you to buy
eye salve for your eyes
that the Anointing that comes from Me
will enable you to see
and grow wise
Zealousness with repentance
will commute your sentence
that when I stand at your door and knock
I will come into you and sup
and when I take you home
you will sit with Me on My throne
and our fellowship so sweet
will be Eternally complete



Rev:3:18-21








“Zeal without knowledge is not a good thing but knowledge without zeal is just as harmful.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...