Thursday, March 11, 2010

Amnesty

“An official act of oblivion or pardon on the part of a government, absolving without trial all offenders or groups of churches. Intentional forgetfulness or over looking, especially of wrongdoing.”


They will be Delivered
because they have heard
They will be set free
because of Me
They’ll be astounded
because they abounded
In Love for Me
So hear My decree –

Amnesty
Amnesty

For every captive prisoner
For every Son and Daughter

Amnesty

This is My offer
This is My generosity
This is My heart
For all who will believe
Freedom for the captives
Freedom for those bound tightly
Oh Amnesty, Amnesty
O deaf and blind, hear and see
My Amnesty
Jer:33:8

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...