Sunday, March 21, 2010

I’m on that long slope home, descending
Ah, where have the days gone?
But as time passes through me
I’m drawing ever nearer to my Eternal Destiny
The Spirit from You flows
And Eternal One, back to You He goes
Ah, that long, long slope
Whether you fear or whether you hope
The end of all your days
Will be before the Throne of Grace
You can’t go back up that slope,
Let me make this clear,
Your life’s journey has no reverse gear

Looking back through your rear view mirror
Won’t make your future any clearer
It’s only by gazing steadily at God’s face
That you can be safely directed to that Holy place -

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part two If we do not "cut off and cast away" during our times of Isolation  - that which displeases and offends The Lord, then H...