Tuesday, March 16, 2010

There’s an inner drive to be recognized
Self-worth coming from the positions we hold
in other people’s lives.
By my success I desired to impress
but it didn’t add up to my happiness.
Here I am with my well-crafted and diversified personality
but God is the One who designed my individuality.
All my efforts to be me are better off left at Calvary.


So quit trying to live other people’s lives
When will your spirit and soul finally realize
that your personal destiny is found in Him?
It’s a life time free from the bondage of sin.
I couldn’t take correction
because I couldn’t stand rejection,
constantly striving to live up to “perfection”
let it die, let it die and experience His Resurrection.
My death brings His life to me
Thank You Lord for teaching me
Thank You Lord for Your Ministry.



Psa:119:9

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...