Wednesday, April 21, 2010

1)

When I communicate with you
I want you to know the Father of your soul

When I share with you my heart
What I’d really like to impart
Is the knowledge and presence of
The One who makes you smart

His great desire you see,
Is that you would know Him through me
His heart longs to be
(your life long goal)
The God who is forever the lover of your soul.

2)

Your body and your spirit are by My design
Meant to keep you alive through all of time
So that forever you will be Mine

I love you more than you have the capacity to know
In Eternity your knowledge will grow
When nothing can come between us
Or interrupt the flow
Of My love for you, dear one
Completely, sweetly, I will never let you go.



1 Joh:3:1&2

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...