Tuesday, April 20, 2010

It is Good

The wind is the conductor
The trees his baton
Urging all creation
To sing His song

The birds join in quite joyfully
The flowers open for all to see
A glimpse of the God of Eternity
Revealed in nature’s glory

And as I beheld I knew that I should
Declare these words – oh it is good!
All You do and all You speak
Is always done because You seek
Our good - oh God, You are good!

Every animal, every plant
Even the rocks began to chant
It is good that we are here
For God made us to bring good cheer
to the heart and soul of man
For this we sing, oh we rejoice
For all God makes has a voice
Mountains, prairies, plains and woods
All declare that God is Good

All He does, He does well
The oceans ebb and the seas swell
And as I breathe oh I can tell
I am to be as all I see
I am to be good as God meant me to be
I am good as is His intent for me
Very good.
Luk:19:40 Gen:1:31

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...