Sunday, April 11, 2010

Love is a very narrow path
With no room on it for unforgiveness or wrath
Do I want God to love me only partially?
Then I should refuse to forgive those who sin against me
And once in awhile, with us, stay angry?
And not forgive us, get bitter and hold a grudge?
Then when you need to forgive another, refuse to budge
No, love your fellow man just the same way
You want God to love you today.
You don’t have a choice, you really don’t
If you don’t forgive others God won’t forgive you, He really won’t
So right now, forgive all who have ever harmed you
God is aware of their sin and you will free Him to
Deal with them as He sees fit
Just put them in His hands
AND THAT’S THE END OF IT!


Mat:6:14&15








A dear friend of mine, John Paul, offered this observation – when someone wounds or offends you, it means God is trusting you to carry their sin, their failure, their weakness, and give them forgiveness and Grace in return (exactly what God does for us). Isn’t that a lovely sentiment? He expects maturity from us! Those who are mature (in love) are to bear, train, teach those who are immature, by example, till they too have matured. This is exactly what parents are to do for children and it’s the same with spiritual parents and children. In fact, this is what Jesus is referring to when He says go and make disciples of all men, discipline them in My ways, My thoughts, discipline them in Love!
April 10







Love does not have to be returned but friendship does
We freely give to others our Grace, mercy and love
But our friendship, in order to be kept alive,
Must be returned to us or it will not survive
So friends are those who return the love we share
They are those who by example show that they care
And they can be from anywhere –
America, Europe or Africa
The Philippines, China, Russia or Australia
South America, Asia or an Island
From New York, London to Thailand
No matter where God’s voice will sound,
God’s people can be found.
And wherever they are, wherever they live –
Their homes and their hearts in friendship they’ll give.



Jam:4:4











I decree abundance and blessing to replace my lack
I refuse to succumb to this attack
I will go forward and not turn back
I receive all Father has decreed, now
For He has now delivered me
I decree my Jubilee!
As the clouds remain above the land
As I stay in God’s glory, not man’s
I’ll always rise above this body of death
For I will remain free of the lust of the flesh

As my Bible is made of the flesh of cows and the flesh of trees
In the same way may God use the flesh of me
To reveal His Word for all to see
(for my flesh is not my source of life)
So as I die to my flesh, my God produces Righteousness,
What is Right, what can only come from the God of Light
In conception, carrying, travailing and birthing –
Our flesh is used to produce life, not death
We travail to create an opening large enough for God’s Will,
For Heaven, to enter earth
Just as Jesus travailed in Gethsemane, and on the Cross
That through His Flesh and Blood we were birthed,
Our Eternal life came forth, entered our mortal realm,
And Jesus became our matrix through which we all must pass in order to live Eternally
And we become a matrix through which His life and presence enter the earth.



We overcome by the Blood of the lamb and the Word of our Testimony
The Blood of the Lamb is God inviting us into His Presence in Eternity
The Word of our Testimony is us inviting God into our presence now

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...