Monday, April 12, 2010

A young couple asked me to bless their wedding ceremony –



I Do


With this ring I thee wed
And I’ll forever honour what I’ve said
I do, my love, to you, my love
My heart pledge
And with the Blood that Jesus shed
And with Jesus as our head
We, will be, Eternally
Holy Spirit led
I do pledge to love you alone
I do pledge to remain before God’s throne
And may in our marriage this truth be known –
You are the one chosen for me
Only together will we
Fulfil our destiny
I do rejoice for you my Groom
I am satisfied with you, my Bride
Together there’s nothing we can’t do
As long as Christ dwells with us inside
I will not, from you,
My heart hide
I do, with you
In Christ abide



Eph:5:31-33

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...