Monday, April 19, 2010

MORE

I’m livin’ my normal existence
but beneath it all is a nagging insistence
from the Divine call of God on my life
subtly making me realize
There’s so much
more

God graciously won’t leave me alone
ever calling me before His throne
Where Eternity swallows my mortality
humbly, enabling me, to see
There’s so much
more

Our so called normal lives
are scams designed to make us buy
The lie that we exist only for ourselves
To keep us from seeing both Heaven and hell
Well,
Guess what oh woman or man
Your very existence is just a sham
Unless the veil is removed from your mind
And you become One with the God of all Time
Then you’ll finally know the score
There’s so much more

Soooooooo Much MORE!


2 Cor:4:4


















When you won’t obey
go your own way
Won’t listen to what
God has to say
Don’t be surprised
on the Judgement Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...