Sunday, May 23, 2010

Always

Oh Lord You are high and lifted up
And Your Glory fills Your Temple
Like the Sun fills the sky
And it cannot be denied
So do You fill up my soul
with a bright and shining light
Like the earth soaks up the rain
poured fresh from Heaven again and again –
So does my spirit soak up this refrain,
Your words, freshly spoken each day
The Holy Spirit communes with me
Gently, tenderly, passionately
I am overjoyed, overcome
each day I am undone
I am weak in Your Presence, Lord
By Your Spirit I am strong
You are my life long song
You are my strength – the strength of my ways
You O God are the strength of my days
Listen now O God to what I say –
Keep my family,
My wife and my daughters
Close to You, always
And keep my spiritual family
In perfect safety
Under the shadow of Your wings.
Mat:4:4

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part two If we do not "cut off and cast away" during our times of Isolation  - that which displeases and offends The Lord, then H...