Monday, May 24, 2010

I’ve been offended
but I haven’t taken offence
I’ve been hurt
but I haven’t remained wounded
I’ve sinned
but I haven’t remained a sinner
I’ve fallen
but I’ve gotten back up
I’ve failed
but I’m not a failure

I’ve asked, I’ve sought and I’ve found
And through it all I’m Heaven bound
Lord – You’re able to keep this man
and finish the work that You began
Lord – You’re able to deliver me
and lay me one day at Your feet
not defeated but complete



Phi:1:6




















I’m full of mixed emotions
Stranded devotions
Holdin’ on to old fashioned notions
About love and God and children and family
And what’s important and what’s not to me
And if there’s one thing I’d like you to see –
It’s that the reason God died on that tree
Is so we could be with Him Eternally
So when I’m goin’ through rocky weather
I’m holdin’ tight to that tether
That is my faith, given by Grace
So no matter come what may
I’ll enjoy the Day
When God and I
Are face to face

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...