Monday, May 3, 2010

As it was in the days of Noah
Very few are gonna know a
When the end will come upon em’
Cause the devil’s been able to con em’
The only way for the Truth to bring you Life
Is to let God’s Word cut your heart like a knife
Let it go deep in you like a seed
Cause you’re the reason Jesus had to bleed
So open your heart to these words that I’m sayin’
Or forever in Hell there’s a price you’ll be payin’


Mat:24:37









My heart is smitten and withered like grass
How long O Lord will my iniquity last?
I cannot live, I cannot go on
Till You have corrected every wrong
Create in me a clean heart
And renew a right spirit within me
Or God, You will lose my fellowship
For Eternity

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...