Monday, May 3, 2010

Breathless

I can remember that first breathless excitement, that first time I kissed a girl, think I was 13. As a teenager we had an expression “going all the way” as in “Did you go all the way with him?” What an exciting time of exploring our human sexuality! Now I do not condone sex outside of marriage but when we do meet our lifetime lover, our spouse, the only way to consummate the marriage is to “go all the way” and it’s the same with our loving God. We should all be “breathless with excitement” at the thought of being His Eternal lover, at the prospect of “going all the way” with Him! We should desire to do just that, right now. Say
Lord, I want to go all the way
Please listen to what I have to say
I’ve nothing held back or kept from Your view
Lord, I’m going all the way with You!
Lord, I’m not in this for just awhile
Only needing You when I’m going through a trial
No, You’re the only pursuit that’s worthwhile!
Jesus, nothing but all of You will do
Because I’m going all the way with You!

Signed ____________________________

This is my pathetic attempt
to get you to fall deeply in love with Jesus
cause He’s worth falling in love with!
Once you get to know Him, you’ll agree with this
So here I am, trying my best
To be to you a true witness
Of the best thing that’s ever happened to me
Jesus died so He and I could marry
When I fell for Jesus, well,
To the door of my heart I gave Him the key
Cause He’s worth falling in love with!
Once you get to know Him I think you’ll agree
There’s no one else with whom you’d rather be
Throughout Eternity.



Psa118:1

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...